Sometimes the thought of a vegetarian student can be daunting to being creative with the meals. The fact is there are so many ideas out there that are quick, cheap and tasty.
- 4-5 large potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- large wedge of cheese (grated)
- 1 tomato ( cut into slices)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- seasoning (however you prefer)
- Boil and then mash the potatoes (using milk for creamier taste)
- Place a layer of mash potato on the bottom of a casserole dish, then sprinkle a layer of cheese, then another layer of potato and finally a thick layer of cheese on the top.
- Place under the grill until cheese starts to melt and then add tomato and onion to the top.
- Place back under the grill until the cheese is golden brown.