Learn Englishin Sydney Australia
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
Sydney is possibly one of the most beautifully set cities in the world. It is the starting point for a unique adventure across the continent.
Start your adventure with a homestay language course in Sydney.
Things to see and do
Ever wanted to see a kangaroo? In Sydney you can get close to nature whether that's at a wildlife park (think koalas you can cuddle!), in the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park or at World Heritage listed beach - Bondi Beach! More intrested in cultural activities? Go and spend a day at the Sydney Opera House, visit one of the museums and go to the theatre. There is something for everyone!
Read more at https://www.australia.com/
There’s always something going on in Sydney, but these are just a few of our favourite things:
- Visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera house
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens
Getting there and away
All the major airlines of the world fly to Sydney:
- Sydney Airport