English Courses LondonLearn English in London
London needs no introduction. One of the most important global hubs for commerce, finance, politics, culture and sport, it is the UK’s capital city, and an exciting place to visit and learn English in real life!
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in London, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting London.
Top 5 reasons to study English in London
- London is a vibrant city that will invite you to practise English. There is so much to see and do in London, from Buckingham Palace and Number 10 to the Tower of London and the London Dungeons as well as the beautiful parks, this wonderful city will encourage you to get out and about and practise your English language skills.
- London is a truly multicultural city. You will have the opportunity to interact with people from all over the world and share cultural experiences. This is also a great way to learn how to understand different English accents.
- Even if you visit London regularly there is always something new to see; another area to explore or an exciting event to attend. New exhibitions, great cafes, stroll in the parks, or along the Southbank. Talking to native speakers is the best way to improve your English and as the city is so multicultural, Londoners are used to chatting to non-native speakers.
- London's galleries and museums are incredible and some of them are free! There are over 100 free things to do in London: museums, art galleries, markets, parks and famous landmarks, so even if you think London is expensive you don’t need to spend much money while you are here.
- When you think you can speak English go to the East End and try to speak Cockney rhyming slang! You won’t ‘Adam and Eve’ it (‘believe’ it). Talking with people of varying accents will help to improve your English language abilities and help boost your confidence in English.