English Courses in GlasgowLearn English Language In Glasgow
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
ACCREDITED BY THE
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in Glasgow, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting Scotland.
Why Learn English in Glasgow?
Stylish, dynamic and cultural... that's what you can expect for your English course in Glasgow! The biggest city in Scotland boasts a blend of medieval, neo-Gothic and modern architecture and is full of music, art and shopping. Glasgow offers a rich historical heritage, numerous museums and art galleries and unbeatable nightlife.
Let us match you with an experienced, professional English tutor in Glasgow who has a personal background in the same field as you as this ensures our English course is tailored to the precise career goals you wish to achieve.
Top 5 reasons to study English in Glasgow
- Glasgow is a cultural hub, boasting some of the Scottish nation’s most acclaimed museums and institutions of the arts; the Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet and National Theatre of Scotland.
- Glasgow is also home to two universities which are ranked within the world’s best, of which the highest-ranked is the University of Glasgow (70th in the world).
- Glasgow was one of the first the European Cities of Culture because of its creative and fashion industries mix with its heritage of Scottish Country music and traditional crafts.
- It has to be one of the friendliest cities in Great Britain, the citizens are welcoming giving you lots of opportunities to speak to real people and see the real culture of Scotland.
- Glasgow is renowned for its classical art nouveau architecture and a wealthy heritage which lays claim to its trade and shipbuilding past in the 19th and early 20th century. It is definitely a ‘must see’ destination.