English Courses in DublinLearn English in Dublin
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in Dublin, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting Dublin.
Why learn English in Dublin?
We offer a range of award-winning English courses in Dublin designed to give you the skills you need to live, work, study whilst feeling confident about your English skills. Your personalised 1:1 English language course will be delivered by a Host Tutor who will create a bespoke learning path based on your specific goals.
Your Host Tutor will continuously monitor your progress throughout your English course. Furthermore, your Host Tutor will give regular feedback and advice on how you could improve your English in specific areas. With us, you can study English in Dublin and experience the Irish culture first hand!
Top 5 reasons to study English in Dublin
- The capital of Ireland, Dublin is a vibrant city. Famous for its contribution to English literature and the arts, the city prides itself on its creative atmosphere and welcoming attitude.
- Music is a big part of Dublin culture and festivals run throughout the year. Irish Dancing and Irish music, modern and traditional play at concert halls all year round. With a nightlife that is second-to-none (centred on the famous Temple Bar district), a home tuition course in Ireland is an experience that will stay with you for years to come.
- No stay in Dublin is complete without visiting the Guinness Storehouse, where Ireland’s most famous beer and export is produced. Take a tour and discover 250 years of history of the world’s most famous stout and discover everything that there is to know about the black stuff, and then, of course, sample a pint in the bar.
- Visit the world-famous University of Trinity College and learn about Dublin’s rich literary history (Oscar Wilde studied here) and see the famous Celtic Book of Kells.
- Discover the city’s rich history at Dublin castle, which has been standing for 800 years. There you can visit the museums and the residence of the President of the Republic. Bray, Greystones and Dunleary are just a short journey from Dublin city centre and combine city life with the true Irish culture.
Available English Courses in Dublin
95% of our clients say they made more progress than expected with InTuition Languages.
Speak with one of our dedicated
language learning experts now