Private Academic TutoringLearn English with us and be top of your class
A course to give your self-confidence a boost and improve your fluency
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
ENGLISH FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
ENGLISH FOR TEENAGERS
Private Academic Tutoring
Subject tutoring is an important part of learning for the main entrance exams to college and university. Using our national network of experienced tutors we can help you achieve your goals fast and effectively.
Who is it for?
Our Private Academic Tutoring programme is ideal for international students – either studying in the UK or overseas – who want to make the maximum progress in GCSE and A-level subjects before sitting exams.
- Unique opportunity for tutoring in the range of school curriculum subjects
- First class tutoring with the backing of InTuition
- Flexible to suit your dates, times and location
We build your course around your chosen subject area: Arts, Sciences, Mathematics and Humanities
Using qualified and experienced subject teachers, we provide an immersion environment.
This allows students to develop their confidence in using academic language and develop their enjoyment of studying in English, as well as developing their subject knowledge.
Sample Course Timetable
All courses include:
- Pre-Course Planner and Student Portal Access
- Level assessment and project setting on the first day of your course
- Personalised study materials, selected by the host tutor for each course
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
We take excellent care of your child
The safety and security of our Young Learner students is our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Safeguarding Policy outlines how recruit, visit, train and observe our host tutors and their families to make sure that all Young Learners are warmly welcomed and cared for throughout their course.
Students are collected at the airport on arrival and comprehensively looked after – both during lessons and excursions, and during free time – from the moment they first arrive at their host tutor’s home.
Our Tutors: We only recruit approximately 25% of the tutors who apply to us. One they join us they stay for an average of 9 years, so they are really part of our family.
Host tutors treat Young Learners as they would their own children: as a genuine and full member of the family!
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.