English Course for Business & ProfessionalsEnglish One to One
We help you communicate in English for a better job
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
English Course for Business and Professionals
Each course focuses on the specific needs of the student, emphasising the development of practical skills for the use of English in an international language environment.
The emphasis is on spoken English, using authentic and up-to-date published materials, which are provided on a personalised basis for each student.
InTuition’s unique Language Assessment Profiler™ enables us to assess your language capability in all the key areas: speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Your tutor will then design your Personal Study Plan with you and using published one-to-one materials design your course to meet your level and your goals.
Who is it for?
Our Professional courses are ideal for clients who need to build their confidence in using English for any aspect of their professional work.
Choice of specialist areas across a range of industry sectors, as well as expertise and communication skills: Transport, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Retail and Energy companied. We also cover disciplines like Purchasing, Quality Control, and Technical support.
- The language of your professional field: English for Human Resources, management, legal or financial English
- Situational English meetings and negotiations, communication skills and inter-cultural understanding
- Making presentations in English, meetings and discussions, advocacy
- Outside formal lessons, social excursions and activities help to broaden your experiences so you are living, learning English
- Two accompanied excursions per week
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday, all year round
Your Personal Study Plan is built around this assessment, with the Host Tutor selecting materials from our extensive one-to-one resources library to create a 100% personalised course.
You will be busy all week, immersed in the culture, learning, practising your language in context and meeting friends and family.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the coast||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All English courses include:
- Pre-Course Planner and Student Portal Access
- Diagnostic assessment with the InTuition Languages Level Profiler on the first day of your course
- Personalised study materials, selected by the host tutor for each course. Includes a course book for the student to keep at the end of the course
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.
+44 20 7739 4411
+44 7809 218336