Preparation for Business English ExamsProfessional English Specialisations
Our Intensive English Exam Preparation Courses will help you get the best possible result in your chosen English exam
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
Business English Exam Course
Our Exam Preparation courses are aimed at helping students develop their language skills and techniques for specific, internationally-recognised examinations.
Our host tutors across the UK provide a mature and experienced approach to every training programme, focussing on the key skills development and outcomes required
Who is it for?
Our typical Exams student is someone who is highly motivated and needs to learn fast. We have many Cambridge English exam students, particularly IELTS, but also attract students studying for other entrance exams like the Baccalaureate and Prepa in France, and the BULATS for Business Examination.
We also provide study for A levels and GCSE’s where subject specific content is required.
Our English Exam courses are for anyone who prefers to take a Language taxi and not a Language bus. Our one-to-one English courses, go straight to where you want to go, and we get you there faster than a group bus!
- One-to-one lessons from an experienced English language exam trainer
- A course delivered just for your needs, at your precise level and at the optimal speed
- Outside formal lessons, social excursions and activities help to develop your real language skills and not just English for Exams
- We include two accompanied excursions per week to bring the language alive
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday, all year round
- Free Post Course online English lesson included in the standard course fee
Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses in languages, so everyone’s level is slightly different. InTuition’s unique Language Assessment Profiler™ enables us to assess your language level in the critical areas:
Your tutor will then design your Personal Study Plan with you and using specific Exam materials to meet your level and prepare you for your exam.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Exam preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the coast||Dinner & relax with the family. Exam preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.