Why do I need Travel Insurance?

Why do I need Travel Insurance?

All students must take out suitable travel insurance before commencing their InTuition Languages home tuition programme.

We recommend the specialsed cover provided by Guard.me. Guard.me are specialists in the language travel industry, providing peace-of-mind to international students all over the world. They have a global network of offices that provide an exceptional, local service.

The Guard.me insurance policy offers you cover for medical insurance whilst staying with us, loss or damage to your or your host teacher’s property and of course covers you in the unlikely event you have to cancel your course. The insurance offered by InTuition has been specially designed with you in mind.

Junior students receive Guard.me insurance cover as part of their standard course fee. 

For adults, we can arrange specialised cover for just £5.25 per student per week. Please contact us for full information. 

Share this: