Why Choose InTuition
“Personal” is a big word at InTuition.
We treat each student as a unique individual. On an InTuition one-to-one homestay language programme, students are carefully matched to a Host Tutor who is specialised in teaching English one-to-one, and who meets each student’s needs and shares each student’s interests.
More than twenty-five years’ experience means we know how to help students maximise their progress in English, in the shortest period of time, in a relaxed and hospitable environment.
At InTuition we understand the different needs of those who want to further their English, so we offer a range of courses running throughout the year. If you can’t find a programme that suits you exactly, contact us and we’ll create one for you.
Finally feel at home learning English.
I look forward to welcoming you to learn the InTuition way – much more than just a language course.
International House World Organisation
We are part of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), which is an associate member of EAQUALS.
International House is a network of more than 150 schools in over 54 countries around the world, all committed to the highest standards in education and training. International House World Organisation (IHWO)’s goal as a non-profit organisation is to raise language education standards world-wide.
All centres adhere to the same codes of practice and follow rigorous inspections to ensure they all offer the same high quality education and customer service around the world.
IH InTuition Languages has been a proud member of the IHWO family since 1996.
Each has its own unique flavour, but all are inspired by one common aim: the very highest standards in language education
- Our language centres teach English and a wide variety of other languages and are all independently owned and run.
- Quality is at the core of everything we do. Only language schools that meet our exceptional quality standards are allowed to use the International House brand.
- International House pioneered Teacher Training programmes for English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and our courses and centres remain some of the most sought after in the industry.
- International House teachers write the course books. Many of the course books used today by ELT teachers are written by teaching experts trained by International House. These include Headway, Cutting Edge, Language To Go, Natural Grammar and Fountain.
Our success is founded on our quality guarantee: we work only with quality Homestay English Teachers. Our host tutors are chosen for the quality of their teaching and standard of accommodation, as well as their hospitality. We also support them with the training and welfare support required to exceed students’ expectations, every time.
As members of International House World Organisation, we ensure that our Host Tutors benefit from one of the best teacher training resource centres in the world. We are constantly monitoring and improving teaching standards so students can be confident that they will receive the best in EFL tuition.
Our Quality Guarantee
1. We sent you a full proposal of your host tutor before you confirm, including pictures, a map, and detailed profile.
2. Our UK-based host tutor hold the CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate to teach English as a foreign language.
3. Each host tutor is personally interviewed by an InTuition Languages team member. In the UK and Ireland, the experienced InTuition head office team interviews and inspects the homes of all of every host tutor.
4. An experienced Academic Management team provides ongoing host tutor training and development, including lesson observations, seminars and development days.
5. All Young Learner host tutors are fully vetted, referenced and DBS (police) checked.
6. We provide an online Portal for students and teachers to access course materials and end of course reports.
7. Our host tutors benefit from the International House Teacher Training Programme, helping to keep them aware of the latest techniques and developments in EFL teaching.
8. We include all course materials in all our programmes.
9. We include two afternoon activities on our adult courses, and three or fours on our Young Learner courses.
English UK is the national association of accredited English language centres. As the leading language teaching association it governs standards and provides quality assurance for member language schools in the UK.
IH InTuition Languages is also the only one-to-one immersion provider to be a member of the prestigious Business English UK group of leading Business and Management training companies.
Our Core Values
We go the extra mile
We act as a team by cooperating with one another in our daily work.
We are proud of what we do
We exceed customer satisfaction by catering to the needs of our students and teachers and caring for one another
We deliver on our promises
We are responsible in our work and accountable for our actions
We have a can-do mindset
We believe that putting the student first secures the success of our students which leads to the success of InTuition.
We put back
We deliver Train the Trainer courses to teachers in severely under-privileged communities around the world.