English for Information Technology
Technical people often have the understanding of their area of expertise but lack the means for effective communication. This course is designed to address the main issues to make employees more productive.
- To communicate effectively in dealings with clients and colleagues in English
- To widen Business English vocabulary and jargon
- To develop confidence when making presentations
Choice of study topics includes: the Internet, Structure and Strategy, the Language of Meetings and IT in the Global Economy.
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
|Orienteering in the local area.
Specific vocabulary building.
Conversation in social situations.
|Visit the local pub.
|Vocabulary & pronunciation.
|Thursday||Vocabulary & pronunciation.
Structure and strategy.
|The language and IT of meetings.
Speaking workshop: Internet.
|Friday||The Global economy writing workshop.
|Visit to market.|
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arranged payment. Remember, if you’re not sure which is the right course for you you can always give us a call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411