English for Sales and Marketing
This programme sets English in the context of practical marketing issues faced by most managers. It provides the opportunity to develop the key skills necessary for improved performance in English.
- Focusing on widening communicative skills and developing confidence when dealing with clients
- Increasing effectiveness in meetings
- Presenting product and company in a more professional way
Choice of study topics includes: Advertising, Branding, Consumer Behaviour and Inter-Cultural issues of Global Marketing.
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
|Orienteering the local area.
Specific vocabulary building.
Conversation in social situations.
|Visit the local pub.
|Vocabulary and pronunciation.
|Thursday||Vocabulary and pronunciation.
Speaking workshop: globalisation.
|Friday||The inter-cultural issues of a global market: a writing workshop.
|Visit to a market.|
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arrange payment.
If you’re not sure which is the right course for you please call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411: we speak French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Portuguese.