English for Medical Professionals
Designed for Medical professionals to enable them with the practical communication skills they need to operate successfully in English in their work environment.
This course focuses primarily on communicating with patients, but also with fellow medical professionals. Areas and skills covered include topics using case studies drawn from real-life scenarios such as:
- Consultations and taking a medical history
- Conducting physical examinations
- Patient care and bedside manner and breaking bad news
dealing with difficult patients and conditions
- Medical Conferences
- Personalised Study Plan on Day 1 plus Authentic materials
- Full-board accommodation in comfortable home
- Focus on language skills you need to improve your effectiveness.
- End of Course report plus online transferable certificate
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
|Orienteering the local area.
Specific vocabulary building.
Conversation in social situations.
|Visit the local pub.
|Wednesday||Interview and appraisal – a speaking workshop.
|Vocabulary and pronunciation.
|Thursday||Vocabulary and pronunciation.
Work conditions: a longer reading.
|The language and IT or meetings.
Speaking workshop: recruitment.
|Friday||Health and safety: a writing workshop.
|Visit to a market.|
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arranged payment. Remember, if you’re not sure which is the right course for you you can always give us a call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411