English for Human Resources
Tailored to managers involved in Human Resources this programme develops trainees’ English skills within the context of HR.
- To develop speaking and listening skills within a professional context
- To extend vocabulary range relevant to HR
- To enable trainee to work with confidence in their chosen field
Choice of study topics includes: Selection, Interviewing and Appraisals, Health and Safety, Work conditions, Contracts, Recruitment, Motivation and Training & Development.
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
|Orienteering the local area.
Specific vocabulary building.
Conversation in social situations.
|Visit the local pub.
|Wednesday||Interview and appraisal – a speaking workshop.
|Vocabulary and pronunciation.
|Thursday||Vocabulary and pronunciation.
Work conditions: a longer reading.
|The language and IT or meetings.
Speaking workshop: recruitment.
|Friday||Health and safety: a writing workshop.
|Visit to a market.|
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arranged payment. Remember, if you’re not sure which is the right course for you you can always give us a call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411