English for Finance, Banking and Accountancy
This intensive course is suitable for managers involved in all aspects of Banking, Accountancy and Finance Services and prepares trainees’ English for these specialist fields.
- To communicate effectively in meetings
- To widen vocabulary range within chosen field
- To develop confidence when discussing financial problems and understanding figures and statistics
Choice of study topics includes: the EU, the Euro, Insurance, Taxation, Financial Instruments and Stock Markets.
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
|Orienteering the local area.
Specific vocabulary building.
Conversation in social situations.
|Visit the local pub.
|Wednesday||Daily reading and comprehension.
|Vocabulary and pronunciation.
|Thursday||Vocabulary and pronunciation.
Persuasive language and sales pitches.
|Watch a Youtube lecture.
Speaking workshop: The Euro.
|Friday||Insurance and taxation.
|Visit to a market.|
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arrange payment.
If you’re not sure which is the right course for you please call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411: we speak French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Portuguese.