Communicating Effectively in English
This course is for professionals who want to develop their professional English communication skills, in a work and social context.
Course Features and objectives
Choose between 20 to 30 hour per week of intensive one to one.
Course participants can expect the following areas to be covered in the course:
- Presentation about one’s own work, the language for simulated meetings
- Presenting figures and graphs and describing trends
- Comparing national economies, working practices and social conditions
This course is also ideal for addressing broader topics needed when managers are speaking with their counterparts enabling practice on a range of topical issues such as:
- Current affairs
- Social, political and environmental issues, education and training
- Advertising and the media
- Technology and society
- Entertaining visitors and handling social situations like meeting and greeting restaurants and pubs, small talk
If you need to improve your English to help you to be more effective at work, this is the way to do it. You will find the process of learning/revising essential grammar and skills more stimulating when you can relate it to a Business English context.
So one-to-one lessons with your teacher, reinforced by the many opportunities for practising you will have from daily interaction with your family, will enable you to increase your confidence to communicate, enhance your vocabulary and make you more at ease in a Business environment.
- Full board: Breakfast/Lunch Dinner
- Comfortable accommodation study bedroom
- Day 1 diagnostic assessment
- Student telephone helpline
- Experienced exam tutor
- The latest published exam materials
- 2 accompanied excursions per week
- Free Transfers from local station
- Online certificate & end of course report
- Pre course planner & student portal
- Free Wifi with host family
- Two free online lessons post course
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arranged payment. Remember, if you’re not sure which is the right course for you you can always give us a call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411