Why Work with InTuition Languages?
- We are the first home language organisation to be accredited by the British Council. We have been setting standards in the home tuition sector for the last 25 years.
- We are an affiliate of the prestigious International House World Organisation, renowned throughout the world for its extremely high teaching standards and for being market leaders in teacher training, resource management and development.
- Our teachers are dedicated and professional. They all have formal English teaching qualifications. Teachers are chosen not only for their experience and qualifications but for their warmth and hospitality and the comfort of their homes.
- InTuition Languages have the broadest network of home tutors in the industry, with more 300 teachers across three continents and six countries.
- We offer the greatest flexibility. Our courses run 52 weeks a year, and therefore can fit in with any student’s study plan. Our programmes are personally tailored to the needs of every individual student, whether they are studying for general, academic or work purposes.
- We are competitive on price. Taking into account that each student enjoys a bespoke programme and lives with their own personal tutor, home stay tuition is the most effective and efficient method of learning English, providing the greatest benefit for each student’s investment of money and time.
- We offer approved accommodation. All our teacher’s homes are visited and approved by InTuition directly – we do not use middlemen. We take a great deal of care in selecting teachers on the basis of the comfort of their homes as well as for their teaching experience and qualifications.
- We offer a fast track to fluency. Students learn more quickly than with any other method with the InTuition method of home language learning. Our provision of constant monitoring and feedback throughout a programme of study means students will be impressed with just how quickly they can gain confidence in English.
- We carefully match individual students to individual teachers. We believe that this is the essential ingredient to every course and are able to do this by creating a personal profile for every student and carefully matching it to one of our teachers.
- We offer a complete learning experience. At the beginning of the programme, the teacher will design a Personal Study Plan to fulfil student objectives. Out of lessons, students can practise what they have learnt. Furthermore, as we know the student’s main interests, we can involve them in their favourite activity while studying, and thereby enhance rapid language development.