English Courses in LiverpoolLearn English in Liverpool
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
ACCREDITED BY THE
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in Liverpool, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting Liverpool.
Why study English in Liverpool?
Studying English in Liverpool means studying in one of the most historic and important cities in the UK. Liverpool is home to architecturally iconic buildings such as The Liver Buildings, The Anglican Cathedral and the RIBA winning Everyman Playhouse. You can learn all about Liverpool’s important place in history with a trip to The Liverpool Museum or Walker Art Gallery – both of which are free.
Let us match you with an experienced, professional English tutor in Liverpool who has a personal background in the same field as you as this ensures our English course is tailored to the precise career goals you wish to achieve.
Top 5 reasons to study English in Liverpool
- Liverpool with its waterside setting is an impressive city, probably most famous for its musical heritage. Everyone knows The Beatles come from here, but Liverpool is officially the World Capital of Pop, with more Number One hits than any other city!
- Liverpool is also proud of its warm welcome and its sense of humour. As a foreign student you will receive a warm welcome by “Scousers” as they call themselves.
- Sport Is really important in Liverpool It also boasts two top football teams: Liverpool FC and Everton. It also hosts the UK’s biggest Horse race, the Grand National and there are many championship golf courses close by.
- It has the most galleries and museums in the UK outside of London. Don’t miss the Beatles Museum or the two Cathedrals and also the Modern Art Museum. The Art Deco Style Philharmonic Hall, home to the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra. Liverpool’s Royal Court Theatre always guarantees a great night of entertainment, hosting great comedies and musicals throughout the year.
- Visit the dockland area which is full of shops and cafes and you simply must take a Ferry Across the Mersey.