English Courses EdinburghLearn English in Edinburgh
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
ACCREDITED BY THE
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in Edinburgh, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting Edinburgh, Scotland.
Why learn English in Edinburgh?
Classical, contemporary, civilised, cultural and chilled... that's what you can expect for your English course in Edinburgh! Every summer the streets in Edinburgh are thronged with street performers, theatre-lovers and party-goers for the world’s biggest arts festival, and every winter the city lights up with a three-day party to welcome in the New Year.
Let us match you with an experienced, professional English tutor in Edinburgh who has a personal background in the same field as you as this ensures our English course is tailored to the precise career goals you wish to achieve.
Top 5 reasons to study English in Edinburgh
- Often referred to as the Athens of the North, Edinburgh is the magnificent capital of Scotland. The Edinburgh Festivals are perhaps the most famous annual cultural events in the world. With music, theatre, comedy, street performances, dance, literature, fine arts and everything in between, the entire city comes to life for the festivities in August.
- The stunning, mountainous capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, was the filming location for much of the popular Harry Potter movies, and is renowned for its green, picturesque sceneries, old medieval castles and Georgian architecture. It is the 16th best student city in the world and the 66th most affordable in this year’s ranking. Home to the University of Edinburgh, one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Edinburgh is dominated by the amazing castle in the centre. Go and listen to the Canon fired at 13.00 each day and walk the cobbled streets to experience the city’s unique charm and character. Edinburgh hits ALL your senses: the unique smell of Edinburgh when the city Brewery is making it’s famous ’80 Shillings’ beer, the sound of the Bag pipes and the visual spectacle of the tartan kilts.
- If you like literature then you’ll love Edinburgh. As the home of Robbie Burns and Sir Walter Scott, Edinburgh’s literary history meant that in 2008 it was designated the first UNESCO World City of Literature. The Edinburgh International Book Festival is also one of the largest of its kind in the world.
- Edinburgh offers the whole experience of a significant European capital: it is home to the Scottish Parliament but unlike lots of ‘political’ cities it maintains all the elements of the cultural wit and wisdom Scots are famous for. The Edinburgh Fringe, which runs throughout August each year, is the largest arts and comedy festival in the world. If you choose to visit during this period, you’ll find the city transformed into a living performance, with drama, comedy, music and dance on every street corner.