How to Pay your Course Fees
At InTuition Languages, we know that our international students often get caught out by expensive transfer costs when paying for their tuition fees. We don’t think that’s fair, so we’ve teamed up with PaytoStudy to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting precious funds on additional fees or charges.
What are the benefits
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from PaytoStudy
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
PaytoStudy lets you make international payments to InTuition Languages for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
How does it work?
Pay your course fees via PaytoStudy using a simple 3 step process:
1. Register on the secure PaytoStudy domain and enter your payment details.
2. You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose between wire transfer or credit card
3. Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the PaytoStudy bank account in the UK.
How it works:
Confirm your Intuition Languages Enquiry number / Invoice Number.
Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
If you chose credit card payment, enter your details. If you chose wire transfer you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
Email email@example.com with a copy of your passport and your invoice letter from InTuition Languages. If you have paid via wire transfer please also send a copy of the payment receipt.
Once PaytoStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds directly to us at InTuition Languages and email you confirmation of payment.