How to Pay your Course Fees
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
At InTuition Languages, we know that our international students often get caught out by expensive transfer costs when paying for their tuition fees. We don’t think that’s fair, so we’ve teamed up with TransferMate to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting precious funds on additional fees or charges.
The best exchange rates with no additional charges
Students can opt for our Meet and Greet service, being collected at their arrival airport by their host tutor or our professional driver, and host tutors are provided with full information about students’ food, accommodation and study preferences in advance, ensuring a smooth start to each study programme.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pay your course fees via TransferMate using a simple 3 step process:
1. Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
2. You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose between wire transfer or credit card
3. Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the TransferMate bank account in the UK.
How it works
Confirm your Intuition Languages Enquiry number / Invoice Number.
Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
If you chose credit card payment, enter your details. If you chose wire transfer you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
Email email@example.com with a copy of your passport and your invoice letter from InTuition Languages. If you have paid via wire transfer please also send a copy of the payment receipt.
Once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds directly to us at InTuition Languages and email you confirmation of payment.
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.