Spanish in Spain
‘Casa del Profesor’ is the ideal way to make rapid progress in mastering Spanish.
Our Spanish in a Teacher’s home course is held in a relaxed environment, the comfortable home of your own tutor.
Your course is designed for you: at your level, delivered to your needs. You will be impressed at just how quickly your confidence grows as your Spanish improves. One-to-one home tuition with homestay in your teacher’s home is the most effective way to develop language skills in a short period of time.
You can choose to have 15, 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week with your own private host teacher (each lesson lasts 60 minutes). Excursions can also be taken with the teacher where relevant to the course.
On the first day, you will be given a level assessment and listening comprehension and your oral fluency will be assessed. The teacher will then design a Personal Study Plan with you to fulfil your objectives by making the most effective use of your lesson time. Out of lessons you will have the opportunity to practise what you have learnt.
- You progress more when in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.
- Choose 3, 4, 5 or 6 lessons of one to one Spanish per day.
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday throughout the year.
- If you have a friend or a colleague whose standard of Spanish and needs are similar to your own, two students can share the lessons for a considerably reduced cost. (Two-to-one courses).
All Inclusive Course
Each course is exceptional value-for-money and includes:
- 15-30 lessons (60 mins) with your personal tutor
- Diagnostic test on arrival
- Full-board accommodation with your own comfortable room
- Post Professional course report (if required)
- Two afternoon excursions per week (entry fees not included)
- Certificate of attendance
Enrol For This Course
Click the button below to be taken to our enrolment form. One of our team will then contact you to confirm your booking and arranged payment. Remember, if you’re not sure which is the right course for you you can always give us a call +44 (0) 20 7739 4411