Learn Spanish in SpainExperience the real Spanish language and culture of Spain
Vivir y aprender en la casa de su profesor
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
Course Overview - Learn Spanish in Spain
Our Spanish in a Teacher’s home course is held in a relaxed environment, the comfortable home of your own tutor. This is the ideal way to make rapid progess in Spanish.
Your Spanish course is totally personalised to you, at your level and delivered to your needs. You will be impressed at just how quickly your confidence grows as your Spanish improves: one-to-one home tuition with homestay in your teacher’s home is the most effective way to develop language skills in a short period of time.
You can choose to have 15, 20, or 25 lessons per week with your own private host teacher (each lesson lasts 60 minutes). Excursions can also be taken with the teacher where relevant to the course.
Who is it for? - Learn Spanish in Spain
For Spanish language learners who want to boost their oral fluency and know that an immersion experience will build their knowledge and confidence in speaking Spanish fast.
Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses in languages, so everyone’s level is slightly different. Your courses will cover the core skills: speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading and writing.
Out of lessons, you will have the opportunity to practise what you have learnt, so it is ideal for motivated learners who want to get the most out of living and being immersed in a Spanish speaking environment.
Key Facts - Learn Spanish in Spain
- One-to-one lessons from an experienced Spanish tutor
- A course delivered just for your needs and interests
- Outside formal lessons, social excursions and activities help to develop your real language skills
- Cultural immersion to you understand the language more
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday, all year round
Course Content - Learn Spanish in Spain
Select 15, 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. In addition, you would normally be given between one and two hours' work to prepare for the next day's lessons. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
On the first day, you will be given a level assessment and listening comprehension and your oral fluency will be assessed. The teacher will then design a Personal Study Plan with you to fulfil your objectives by making the most effective use of your lesson time. Out of lessons you will have the opportunity to practise what you have learnt.
Sample Course Timetable
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Spanish grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional Paella supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local Pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving Spanish writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: dance the Flamingo||Dinner & relax with the family. Making Tapas. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving Spanish listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit the Sagrada Familia||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk along the coast|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
Course Features - Learn Spanish in Spain
- You progress more when in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.
- Quality homestay accommodation with private study bedroom.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- Choose 3, 4 or 5 lessons of one-to-one Spanish per day.
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday throughout the year.
We have quality host tutors in the key cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
All Spanish Courses Include:
- Diagnostic assessment on the first day of your course
- Personalised materials, selected by the host tutor for each course
- Two afternoon activities per week
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
+44 20 7739 4411
+44 7809 218336