Super Junior Course for 10 - 13 year olds
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
ENGLISH FOR YOUNG LEANERS
Super Junior Course for 10-13 year olds
This course is for those younger students who require help in their English (plus other subjects) and who would benefit from staying with a caring homestay family. The lessons are mixed so that they aren't too intensive, but they are engaged and occupied all the time.
Who is it for?
Boys and girls over 10 and under 14 years old, who need special help in their English. They need to be mature enough to benefit from one-to-one classes, but will be a part of the family during their stay.
- A 'cocooning' service for young learners who can benefit from one to one English designed to their needs
- A relaxed and natural way for a child to learn
- Caring host families ensure that your child has a memorable experience
Sample Course Timetable
All courses include:
- Pre-Course Planner and Student Portal Access
- Level assessment and project setting on the first day of your course
- Personalised study materials, selected by the host tutor for each course
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.