Presentation and Negotiation Skills in EnglishProfessional English Specialisations
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
Presentation and Negotiation skills
This is a well balanced English course focussing on one particular communication skills. One-to-one allows the student to really concentrate on improving their performance in this area and ideal for those who need to improve quickly.
Who is it for?
This programme is for executives who need to focus on the key communicative skills and develop strategies to maximise their English abilities when delivering presentations or in negotiations.
- One to one allows you to focus on your needs, at your speed of learning
- The immersion experience allows you to practice all you learn during the lessons
- Develop your social English out of class time - in real context
Course Content and Aims
• To develop techniques to deliver a successful presentation
• To develops skills in voice and delivery, content, rhetorical techniques and handling questions
• To work on vocabulary and idiomatic language to build confidence.
If pre booked we have trainers with specific experience in Media training for T.V. and radio.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Practising negotiation talks||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit the business part of town||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on negotiation||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.
+44 20 7739 4411