English for TechnicalProfessional English Specialisations
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
English for Technical
Technical people often have the understanding of their area of expertise but lack the means for effective communication. This course is designed to address the main issues to make employees more productive.
Who is it for?
Aimed at professionals in the IT sector and digital media industry handling data and dealing with colleagues and clients internationally.
- One to one allows you to focus on your needs, at your speed of learning
- The immersion experience allows you to practice all you learn during the lessons
- Develop your social English out of class time - in real context
• To communicate effectively in dealings with clients and colleagues in English
• To widen Business English vocabulary and jargon
• To develop confidence when making presentations.
Choice of study topics includes: the Internet, Structure and Strategy, the Language of Meetings and IT in the Global Economy.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the Science Museum||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on IT||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit London Tech week||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.
+44 20 7739 4411
+44 7809 218336