English for Sales and MarketingProfessional English Specialisations
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
English for Marketing and Sales
This programme sets English in the context of practical marketing issues faced by most managers. It provides the opportunity to develop the key skills necessary for improved performance in English.
Who is it for?
InTuition is specialised in Sales and Marketing courses for many years and have a wealth of experience in delivering courses for managers working in all areas of this business, including digital marketing. Sales techniques can be worked on intensively on a one-to-one course.
- Focus on the skills area you need most: presentations, meetings, negotiations
- Choose an intensive 1 week with 30 hours of One to One, whenever you prefer
- Develop your social English out of class time - in real context
• Focusing on widening communicative skills and developing confidence when dealing with clients
• Increasing effectiveness in meetings
• Presenting product and company in a more professional way
Choice of study topics includes: Advertising, Branding, Consumer Behaviour and Inter-Cultural issues of Global Marketing.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Set up a meeting. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & marketing related vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the museum||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on consumer behaviour||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.