English for Human ResourcesProfessional English Specialisations
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
VOTED BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCIL
FOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
English for Human Resources
Tailored to managers involved in Human Resources this programme develops trainees’ English skills within the context of HR.
Who is it for?
Middle and senior executives involved in Human Resource management, either in their local market or internationally, who require the skills to function at a high level of English competence.
- Focus on the skills area you need most - Interviewing, Strategy, Policy
- Choose an intensive 1 week with 30 hours of One-to-One, whenever you prefer
- We can organise a ‘Weekend Intensive' upon request
• To develop speaking and listening skills within a professional context
• To extend vocabulary range relevant to HR
• To enable you to work with confidence in their chosen field
Choice of study topics includes: Selection, Interviewing and Appraisals, Health and Safety, Work conditions, Contracts, Recruitment, Motivation and Training & Development.First day level assessment
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Setting up interviews & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the Victoria and Albert museum||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on different policies||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to vintage shops||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
IN EXCITING LOCATIONS
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
It is also possible to do a one-to-one or two-to-one course by the sea, in a town like Brighton or Bournemouth. Further afield, our host tutors in Malta, USA and Canada add to the range of locations to choose.