INSURANCE POLICY COVER SUMMARY
Medical Expenses – unlimited
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Arranging repatriation if deemed necessary.
- Dental or optical expenses necessary for the relief of pain or discomfort for the length of the stay.
Cancellation – £3,000
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival due to an injury, illness or death to yourself or to a member of your family the student will be able to claim back the costs of pre paid travel and accommodation.
Course Fees – up to £7,500
- If you have to cancel the course or cut it short due to death, serious injury or sudden illness of yourself or to a closer relative, we will reimburse your pre-paid course fees appropriately.
Personal Belongings – up to £1,000
- If any of your personal belongings are lost or damaged up to £1,000.
- Money stolen from your person while locked away will be replaced up to £250.
- We will help you replace your passport, or visa if they are lost or stolen up to £250.
Personal Injury – up to £25,000
- Payment for permanent loss of, or loss of use of, limbs or senses or death.
Liability – up to £1,000,000
- If you accidentally injure someone or damage their property, we will cover your legal liability.
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each insured person.
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
- Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation.
- Medical treatment that can wait until the student returns home.
For a full copy of this policy please do not hesitate to contact us.